Saturday, November 16, 2013

Naughty in Norway by Christine Edwards



My rating: 5 of 5 stars





4.5 Sweet Sizzling Stars
5/5 Sizzling Hearts for Heat!!

Ok, so this book really took me by surprise. I wasn't expecting such serious emotional depth. The title being "Naughty" led me to believe it might be an easy erotic read. Well erotic yes...but easy no! The erotic actually was mostly anticipation and sexual tension as high as Mount Everest. Vail (very intriguing name by the way) and Alreck just oozed with chemistry. I at one point wanted to scream..JUST DO IT ALREADY!!! Ok more than once actually!
But seriously this love story grew and grew and the emotions that Alreck showed Vail when she needed him just melted my heart.
Then ..his Dom cam out to play..yea..Alreck has a Dominant side that is so freaking sexy. Vail loved it and wanted more.
So did I ..but unfortunately the story had to move on.
Filled with suspense and passion I loved every moment and hated to see it end. I hope the next installment will let us peek into what happens with them and their future. I just loved that sexy Viking and want more of him!
Christine Edwards..you have a new fan!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...