Friday, November 29, 2013

Remy (REAL #3) by Katy Evans



  
5 Million Stars wouldn't cover it!!!




I fell in love with this couple in REAL and I haven't been the same since. Remy's character spoke to me in so many ways but especially with is mood disorder. I have a personal experience with Bipolar disorders and mental issues in general. The feeling of being discarded, unloved and forgotten broke my heart. But it also felt completely genuine and real from this issue's standpoint. To know that you don't have control of your emotions is the worst kind of thing to deal with. To also know that people don't know the real you or want you for who you really are inside was so devastating to Remy. Brooke came along living a shell of a life and completely started healing Remy's heart. He finally found somebody that really wanted the true HIM. The man not just the fighter. She wanted him physically yes but more than  that she want him emotionally and her soul called out to his. If there is a true things as mates then Remy and Brooke were destined to be mates. I devoured this book and I loved every possessive thought that Remy had about Brooke. All those times Brooke was feeling so emotional and yearning..it was reciprocated a thousand times by Remy. He was the most loyal and is the most loyal book boyfriend, hero or just plan man in a book that I've ever read. Hands down Remington "Riptide" Tate is 100% REAL ..and is the true definition of ALPHA.
He protects, provides, possesses, prowls, takes, gives, scents, licks, and honors.
But most of all he loves with every beat of his heart and every ounce of his soul. Luckily he found the one person who loved him for him and saw in him the true warrior and ultimate mate that he is. He never felt love till Brooke.


Brooke never really knew love until Remy and once they fought all the battles and came out winning I just cheered right along with them. This story and this couple will stay with me forever. I will be thinking about this for a long time and I am so thankful to have had the opportunity to review this amazing story. 
Thank you Katy Evans, this love story was a true gift. I can't wait for more from you. 





http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00D0MZXE8/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00D0MZXE8&linkCode=as2&tag=sizzpageromar-20&linkId=2XCFLTGZK42FJSQZ







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...