Friday, November 15, 2013

Wanting You by Ryan Michele





4/5 Sizzling Stars
5/5 Sizzling Hearts for Heat!!



This was a story about second chances and forgiveness. Two young lovers separated by circumstances beyond their control. Deke was hurt when Savannah left him behind and as a young troubled teenager he let that hurt turn him into a love them and leave them playboy. Savannah turned her anguish into a career of writing erotic romance. Once Deke got Savannah back in his arms he wasn't gonna let her go again. Savannah wanted Deke forever and he came through when she needed him. Savannah was tough when it counted and all I can say is I'm glad I wasn't the villain in this story...Savannah doesn't play when she's pissed! Suspense, action and hot passion burned the pages in this entertaining read.
I enjoyed it and will continue this series. I want to know more about the awesome secondary characters and what is in store for them. ((** I want more Z***)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...