Saturday, December 14, 2013

After the Storm (Storm #1) by M. Stratton

My rating: 4 of 5 stars




4.5 Sweet Sizzling Stars

This book was packed with suspense and amazing characters.
Noah was taking a much needed break from touring and living the life of a rockstar which had lately left him feeling empty. Alexia (Lexi) has moved back home and is still healing from a tragic attack years before. This girl didn't let anything keep her down. I loved that about her. Her and Noah were so funny. I loved their banter. When they got close..the sparks flew. They not only had amazing chemistry but their love grew each day and it seemed almost natural rather than only basing their relationship off the immediate physical attraction. Noah was so affectionate with Lexi and it seemed sometimes he was too perfect but still they were adorable together.

There were some crazy adorable and wacky characters in this story that really were the best part. The Troublesome Trio.
3 Elderly ladies that didn't let a little thing like age get them down or stop them from hitting on or molesting every sexy guy they saw. They cracked me up and I enjoyed their antics.


I could go on and on but I just gotta say ...the enemy or villain in this story was one sick individual. He put the M in Monster. I cringed, gagged and cried over the stuff he said and did.

Now I can't wait for the next book. M. Stratton please write faster!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...