Monday, December 16, 2013

Unsettled by S.C. Ellington





My rating: 4 of 5 stars







After a very slow start I finally got into this book and really enjoyed the budding romance between Logan and Brooklyn. From two completely different worlds these two faced more obstacles than most couples do in the short time they are together in this book. I really didn't like the ex Damon. I can't imagine the pain Brooklyn had to suffer alone for so long.
Her heart was broken and she didn't even want to give anybody a chance to heal it.



Logan is a sweet endearing hero but has his skeletons and really loves to spoil Brooklyn.
I found that Brooklyn was very impulsive and rash a times and made some pretty in the moment choices that bothered me. I almost felt like she didn't deserve Logan. He saved the story for me and the ending almost made me feel like he deserves to find somebody that will give him a chance not judge him at every chance she gets. Brooklyn at times showed that he was helping her with her broken heart. When they were together at times she'd seem to really be happy with him. I felt like she was making progress and maybe the hurt was healing slowly.

But then she'd do something harsh and I'd want to slap her again.
I hope that Brooklyn redeems herself because in my opinion she's completely wrong. In the end I give this story 4 stars because I really loved Logan and want to see him find happiness. Not sure I want him with Brooklyn.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...