Sunday, January 26, 2014

Darkness Awakened by Katie Reus

Darkness Awakened by Katie Reus
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Sizzling Pages Romance Reviews

Sizzling Pages @ Facebook

Twitter:@Sizzlingpages

Copy Provided by Netgalley



Wow this is just what I needed today. The one thing I love about paranormal romance is that it's got tons of suspense and romance and not nearly as much of the angst and relationship drama.



Finn and Lyra were just so amazing. Two powerful creatures, of two vastly different species
Wolves and Vampires just usually don't mix
Finn is the Alpha in Biloxi and Lyra has come to him after 17 years apart to ask for help. Her daughter has been kidnapped and she is desperate. Secrets and past hurts have to be put aside to deal with the threat. His protective instincts kick in and this book just oozed some straight up Alpha action.
I love it when they step in and take charge. Yum.

The great thing about this book is that it made me want the next one right now..like now !

Drake and Victoria. I see it now. A dragon shapshifter and a vampire. His growling and possessiveness was off the charts hot. Can't wait for their story.

Loved this quick sexy read and it's my first Katie Reus but I am surely a fan if this is how she writes.




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...