Saturday, March 15, 2014

Possessed by You (Torn #1) by Jo-Anna Walker


https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18601180-possessed-by-you


This was simply a sexy read about two people who simply couldn't stay away from each other.  


While there was loads of steam and sizzling chemistry, I didn't connect with the love story and I really tried to. The scenes were well written and scorching hot but I felt a lack of emotion and aside from lust. 



Brett did have his moments where he seemed to start to open up. I really wanted more of these emotional interludes. The ending did make me smile and like Brett a little more

 
I really missed the love story and hope that maybe in the next installment there will be more plot. If you are looking for an Erotic read with a small dose of romance this is for you. 

 I am giving this erotic read 3.5 stars due to the amazing love scenes as this lady knows her way around writing erotica.









































No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...