Friday, March 14, 2014

Transcendence by Shay Savage








I can't even figure out how I can express all the beautiful emotions that are trapped inside of me. I don't want to let them all out because I want this feeling to stay with me longer. I've never read a love story so profound before.. I've read hundreds of books. Probably close to a thousand by now. I just can't describe the sheer and utter innocence of this love story. It's like I got to witness something that grew and progressed into simply perfection. 

 The language barriers that normally would be distracting just actually made the love story seem more real. These two people fell in love with the real person inside , now bells or whistles. They shared such beauty and such intense emotional and physical encounters that I was left with tears running down my face so many times because I couldn't keep the profound feelings bottled up. Gosh the laughter that bubbled out of me had my kids thinking I was drinking. One moment I am giggling and then next I am in tears. 
I'm a freaking MESS





I have more parts highlighted in my Kindle than any other book I've ever read.


 
 
 
Sheer Sizzling Brilliance

Shay Savage had to have felt like she gave part of her soul when she finished writing this book.
There is no way that all of that passion didn't leave an indelible mark on her soul. I for one am changed and it's going to be hard to ever find a book that will surpass or even come close to touching how I feel about this book. It's like nothing I've ever read before. I can't even compare it to anything. Because it's such a unique plot and even the writing style was different than any other book I've ever come across. Part of me is heart broken because I know that it's over. I feel almost like I left something behind. The title is the utter truth.


 "Beh Loves Ehd"

A love story that Transcends ...in every single way. 




TRIPLES with EMMA

2 comments:

  1. I totally agree with your review, TRANSCENDENCE is one of the most amazing love story I have ever read.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Evelyne ..This story has stayed with me for weeks!! Can't get it out of my head. <3

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...