Saturday, April 12, 2014

Let Me Go by D.C. Renee

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/20766002-let-me-go

This sweet mysterious story just took me by complete surprise. Going in I figured there would be some pretty dark moments between the hero and heroine even though the author did say it's not a dark romance. After all he did kidnap her. But what I found was a broken man dead set on revenge but without the evil inside to really carry out the punishment. Instead he tried to be tough but there wasn't anything that could keep these two from falling for each other. They became friends instead of captor and captive. Attraction lead to lust and lust lead to love. 
Mason and Kat found a love that completed each other in the most unlikely and surprising way. 
 
This was pure and utter romantic suspense. A mystery that kept me guessing till the very end. 
 
The character that I really loved and hope maybe there will be a book about him is the one and only.
 
Benny
 
 
This guy stood by this couple the entire time and really left an imprint on my heart. 
 Benny was so loyal and deserves a love story. I can see him cherishing his woman but also being sort of bossy too. Love that type of guy.
I'm so glad I had the opportunity to review this story and will gladly read more from this author. 
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00J3G7O4W/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00J3G7O4W&linkCode=as2&tag=sizzpageromar-20

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...