Monday, April 28, 2014

Picture Perfect (Limelight #2) by Elisabeth Grace

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18887333-picture-perfect



This was another winner by Elisabeth Grace. I thought Mason would be hard to top but Landon had an amazing personality that really spoke to me. I think it was the whole "sexy dominant businessman" persona that he had but I can tell you Landon was Hot! 
It definitely added to the whole package that he was a "dirty talker " too
 From Skye and Landon's first "explosive" encounter at the night club I knew these two wouldn't be able to keep their distance. The sexual tension they shared trying to work so close together was thick and it leapt off the pages. 
 
But this wasn't just a hot romance. No this was two people falling in love while getting to know each other and it was simply beautiful. I enjoyed how they learned about each other and how sweet Landon was for showing how he paid attention to Skye's little likes and hobbies. There were some swoon worthy moments in this book and I really enjoyed it. I knew the angst was coming but Elisabeth had a way in writing it that I just held on for the ride knowing there wasn't anyway in the world these two wouldn't get their happy ending. 
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00JE1YYAI/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00JE1YYAI&linkCode=as2&tag=sizzpageromar-20
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...