Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Play (Stage Dive #2) by Kylie Scott



 https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/19080006-play


 Ok so this was a completely different type of romance then I am used to. I found myself for the first half of the book trying to figure out if Mal was messing with Anne or actually hiding behind his jokester personality. I finally stopped trying to analyze him as it was to no avail anyway and just enjoyed the hyperactive mess that Mal was all the time. 
 
That and the fact that the harder I tried to figure him out the more my mind was left like this. 
 
 
 
Anne felt this crazy intensity too..and never stood a chance. 
 

Mal was just intense but in a ADHD sort of way. I mean I could feel that he had this emotional barrier and he hid behind it with his silly ways. Anne also had that wall built and she had been a doormat for so long. I mean could just punch Reese in the junk with how he used her. But she let him and that is what irritated me the most. 
 
I love how Mal just right from that first night saw through it and always believed she deserved better. 
I know that most people found the hilarity of this book refreshing and I did also but what I also saw a sweet love story and I really enjoyed it.  

*Copy provided by author for honest review

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...