Sunday, April 13, 2014

The Billionaire Banker (The Billionaire Banker #1) by Georgia Le Carre


https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18634471-the-billionaire-banker




Right from the start you were a thief.

You stole my heart.  

And I your willing victim.

I have a huge weakness for 
Billionaire/CEO/Businessmen type romances. 
I go into them with a sense of anticipation each time. I want them to be great and I want to be captivated. 
Well, this one didn't let me down at all. What I loved most was that it really wasn't predictable as I thought it would be. 
 
 Every time I thought I had Blake figured out..he surprised me. 
 
 
 
I know that I loved the difference in the POV of this book compared to other similar reads. I needed to be in his head..as much as I could. This helped me greatly fall in love with the characters and believe in their love story. 
There was a lot of mystery and intrigue along with a blazing hot and at times
 tender and funny romance. 
The banter between these two was just brilliant. I felt like they complimented each other so beautifully.  
I really enjoyed every second.
  
Well except for the "I want to slap a bitch!" moments.  
 
 Blake was intense and just in a way lost in side. I wanted to fix him..I wanted to tear him down to find out what was under all those sexy layers. But learning him ..page after page ..I saw him needing somebody to just be there...for innocent reasons and not for the same old thing others in his life wanted. 
 
The one person who actually sold her self to him..became his light in the darkness of a sinister and betraying world. 
 
I can honestly say he held me captive and my mind was all things Blake the entire book.  
I can't wait to start the next one...might wait a little closer to book 3's release date I think. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...