Sunday, May 18, 2014

Besotted (Billionaire Banker #3) by Georgia Le Carre

 
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/20641211-besotted
 
 
Wow this book started off with a BANG!!! 
 
Like hot and freaking ZAP me of breath , I can't think OH MY GOSH WTF is going on BANG!!! 

 We weren't in Kansas anymore Toto. No ..let's just say..don't stop reading!! Georgia is a freaky little princess and this is HER beast's castle!! 
 
Blake was an epic hero, a anti hero at times but a hero like no other. He was truly a force to be reckoned with. From the first book he was my Beast and Lana my Beauty and I felt some sort of kinship with Georgia when I read this amazing line in Besotted . I really sealed the deal for my Beast.
 
 The emotions between these two grabbed me from the pages and buried themselves right into my heart. I have so many highlighted passages in my kindle it surprised me.
 
Blake's intensity and passion for Lana took my breath away. I love it when a guy is all "Don't touch what is mine" The more possessive the better for me. 
The substance of this particular section of our amazing love story is about these to holding on two what is theirs. Each other owned and possessed and also protected
 Claimed for always. 

When I find an author and a story that literally captivates me and keeps me enthralled for weeks and months, I feel like I've hit gold!! Georgia Le Carre is like a bright shining diamond. This story of Blake and Lana is going to live in my heart for years and years. I fell hard for Blake , so very hard. His level of perfect brokenness spoke to me on a level all it's own. I wanted to fix him and love him and even told Georgia that from the beginning. 
When 42 days ended I was in a state of pure bliss. I knew my sweet couple was going to get their HEA and I was ready for them to be happy. Well not all grand love stories have that riding off into the sunset moment. Sometimes they have to grab each others hands and climb some more mountains to get to the other side and grasp their own freaking HEA. Blake and Lana fought hard and came out winning.  I could go on and on but I'm leaving the story to Georgia because she is the magic storyteller but I will say It's not then end though. Georgia has more for us.  The story continues in Seduce Me coming in June. 
Georgia you are one in a million and I adore you.
 
http://nicholes-sizzling-pages.blogspot.com/search/label/BB

2 comments:

  1. Thank you ever so much for your truly awesome review, Nicole. I LOVE it...xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...