Thursday, May 29, 2014

Protecting You by S. Donahue


https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/21483440-protecting-you



 
I went into this book not really knowing what to expect. I honestly thought it was going to be a serious romantic suspense like I love. But it took me by surprise with it's funny as hell moments.  The two main characters Brendan and Joella were such smartasses. Like they knew just what to say to push the other's buttons and the one liners would fly! I loved it. I needed this kind of romance so badly today. Brendan didn't fall short in any of my alpha male check list either. He was so possessive and just well alpha. But he had that added edge of just smart ass Boston and I loved it.  

Sometimes you need some laughter and some hotness and this one gives you both. But I won't lie and tell you that I didn't get emotional when some of the shocking revelations came through. I did quite a few times. I can say I enjoyed this little gem thoroughly and I'm looking forward to more from this refreshing author. 
 

  *ARC provided by author for honest review
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00KCOMALG/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00KCOMALG&linkCode=as2&tag=sizzpageromar-20&linkId=WSJ7YH4FHSE5652U

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...