Saturday, May 31, 2014

Until Nico (Until #4) by Aurora Rose Reynolds


https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18781543-until-nico




10 Amazing and Sizzling Hearts and Stars for another Winner by Aurora Rose Reynolds. 


It's like I'm in Alpha heaven when I start reading a book by this amazing author. I don't know where she comes up with her inspiration, whether it be her amazing hubby or just an overactive imagination. All I can say is keep eating what you are eating and being loved like you are loved Crystal because you are phenomenal. 
Nico has climbed to the top of my book boyfriend short list. He is sexy, bossy, tender, loyal and POSSESSIVE. 
He is PERFECT. 


 
 Sophia was I think my favorite heroine of the series. I think because she just was so "real" and had such a tormented past that I felt connected to her in some way. She didn't miss out on how special of a love she found. She adored Nico and I can honestly say he won the lottery on love when he found her. 


I am in total LUST with the Mason clan. I don't want this to end but I'm so looking forward to the next series and also the stories of the offspring. I can't wait to see how headstrong the female Masons are and this is going to be one anxious filled wait till the next book.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...