Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Beautifully Forgotten (Beautifully Damaged #2) by L.A. Fiore


https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/21402175-beautifully-forgotten




Ok what did I just read?? I can not say loud enough that this book had everything I love from a story.  This was a love story that encompassed so many different couples. I was so excited to see that this was not only a sequel about Lucian and Darcy but also a continuation of the epic love story of Trace and Ember from Beautifully Damaged. That couple gave me a book hangover like no other and Lucian begged his story to be told from the moment he appeared in the previous novel. I am so overwhelmed right now that I'm a loss for words and anybody who knows me can tell you that this is rare. 
Lucian was so intense and passionate that I fell for him right away. His heart was so big and he had such loyalty to anybody who was important to him. I found that their love story was bittersweet in so many ways. While I found myself riveted and hungry for them to find their wait back together, I felt it couldn't be rushed and it was written in a beautiful way, slow yet truthful.
What I really adored is how the humor in this book kept it from being too dark and emotional. Lucian had a way about him that showed a playful side and I found myself smiling and swooning a time or two. 
 

“You claimed me at sixteen, so I claimed you right back. And with that group of gossiping divas,
in under an hour the entire place is going to know that you aren’t just some girl, but that you are my forever girl.” 

 While the reconnection of Darcy and Lucian was very very important, there were so many other story lines in play. Friends weren't always friends and enemies turned into some pretty strong alliances. I was on the edge of my seat throughout not knowing what was going to happen because this author kept me guessing the entire time. The heat in this book was scorching and enjoying two love stories at the same time was just a sexy treat. I am so happy with how this amazing story concluded and look forward to the next gift this author treats us with. 

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00ICU2PN0/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00ICU2PN0&linkCode=as2&tag=sizzlingpages-20&linkId=ZQBV635U7AGZMTJF


*Copy provided for honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...