Sunday, July 13, 2014

Inflame (Explosive #3) by Tessa Teevan - @TessaTeevan





Tessa Teevan is on the short list of my "She gives me just what I want" Authors. 
 
Totally gives me heroes to die for. Loyal, honest and true. Perfect in so many ways but real in ways that count. Flawed individuals that make you laugh with them and cry with them. I wanted Kale and Lucy's book from the moment they were introduced in the previous installments. I savored this story and was in total romance heaven throughout. Tessa has a way with writing love stories that suck you in and make you want to stay. I adored this storyline because I love romances with kids involved. I especially love Men with babies!! They are the sexiest thing ever.
 
 Kale was  in 100% from the moment that little stick said pregnant.
Neither Lucy or Kale were ready for this bomb but they both felt such joy along with the fear when they really let it absorb. Kale's past haunted him and secrets were putting stress on him that he could have controlled but men tend to be silly and it just made Kale real to me to see him be vulnerable. Lucy was the perfect girl for Kale as she could see right through his crap and call him on it every time. When she gave her heart it was totally and 150% . These two are a couple that will be one of my favorites forever.



So loved the sexy encounters with these two. They lit up my kindle with the passion and emotions.
 
 I didn't want this story to end and kept re-reading so many parts just to savor it. I am enthralled with this authors work and I can't wait for the next series.

 
 Previous Reviews in this series.

 Ignite (Explosive #1)         Review - 5 Stars
  Incinerate (Exlosive #2)   Review - 4 Stars
 
http://www.amazon.com/Tessa-Teevan/e/B00GAOFGVI/?_encoding=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&linkCode=ur2&tag=sizzlingpages-20&linkId=MSG6JQD4WSGSIALJ
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...