Saturday, September 27, 2014

Deacon (Unfinished Heroes #4) by Kristen Ashley - @KristenAshley68




Kristen Ashley stole my heart when I stumbled upon Knight over 2 years ago. I will always count this series as very special to me because it was what caused me to discover an author that is now my #1 go to authors for passionate and riveting plots. Stories that suck you in and make you read slowly to savor each and every sizzling page. While this series is what Kristen calls her Anti-heroes there is not doubt they are still swoon worthy heroes indeed. Deacon’s  story broke my heart and then put it all back together. From the moment he walked into Cassie’s cabin I was swept away in the abyss of his personality.

 I felt so many feelings while reading this book that I at times caught myself with my hand over my heart..because the emotions were so intense. That is what makes a brilliant author. When you can’t stop reading and don’t want anything to interrupt this amazing love affair with words. Deacon and Cassidy were just breath taking together. I loved the slow build of their love and the sexy and sassy banter.


 The dialogue was over the top amazing and I found everything I love about a Kristen Ashley romance in this. A steamy love story  that is erotic yet tender, broken but beautiful. Healing and forgiveness and loyalty and strength.

Characters that intrigue, plot that is intense and passionate and a whole cast of favorites who sweep you away to the past when you fell in love with each of them. I adore this author with everything I my heart and eagerly count the days till my Kindle carries the next brilliant read she gifts her readers with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...