Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Covert Exposure, A Nick Spinelli Mystery (Book 1) by Valerie J. Clarizio - @VClarizio


This was such a sweet and sexy mystery. I love romantic suspense and Nick Spinelli this gruff but protective and most of all sexy detective has stolen my heart. I found I was flipping the pages and didn't want to put this adorable humorous holiday suspense down. Shannon threw Nick for a loop ..he hadn't ever come across a  woman that didn't fall for him right away and also a woman that took his breath away. The fireworks were popping as the love/hate relationship grew in the mist of a gripping murder mystery. I adored this hero and he totally won me over with one statement. 
 

I will never think of kissing Santa again in the same way either. I look forward to continuing this feel good series for sure! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...