Sunday, December 14, 2014

Crying Wolf (Black River Pack #1) by Rochelle Paige- @RochellePaige1





I love starting a book by Rochelle Paige. Why? Because I know I'm going to find a hero that goes after what he wants. Totally fell hard for Hunter the moment he showed up in the book. Him being the alpha of his pack rang true in everything he did. He made me swoon every time he said "Gracie-mine" and his loyalty and possessiveness was just off the charts hot and amazing.
 

 
 I loved Grace too as she could have been a weak and scared little rabbit type heroine but she didn't fight her feelings as long as she could have.
 
 
 
 I really loved how this series started and can't wait to see what's in store for the rest of the pack. Knowing already the blurb of book 2 and then now knowing how Spencer has so much time to make up for ..well I can't wait. This is going to be a difference having a hero that wasn't sure of himself or the woman in his life. That is going to be one different set up..how come his wolf didn't know? Really not used to that type of hero from Rochelle..hers just know and don't waver..but hoping she can redeem him. Very strange indeed but Rochelle is a magician and I just have a feeling something might just answer all of these questions.  All in all this is going to be a great series I can feel it ! Way to go Rochelle. 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...