Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Justified (Alfha Law #1) by Aurora Rose Reynolds - @auroraroser

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/23276717-justified
 
Ok smokes still coming from my kindle. Or maybe I need a cigarette? 
 
All I know was this was SUPER HOT!! 


I am really thinking I might need a refill on my ice water. 
 
I'm not sure what I loved more.. Nolans OTT obsessive you are MINE attitude or his filthy mouth. Since I can't choose I'll just say Aurora girl keep writing. Phone book? Yea I'll read it and anything else you write as long as you are giving me loyal and possessive men who know what they want and don't waver. Something tells me that's just how you like them and so much goodness is yet to come. 
 

Now gimme Carter!!


BUY LINKS BROWN.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...