Sunday, December 28, 2014

Wild and Free (The Three #3) by Kristen Ashley - @KristenAshley68





 4.5 Sizzling Stars for Story
                       10 Sizzling Hearts for Abel !!!


Where do I start ? Kristen Ashley never ceases to amaze me. She takes my heart for this thrilling ride every single time. She takes these ideas that start in this brilliant imagination she possesses and she builds these perfect heroes that seem so freaking real! I adored Abel with ever fiber of my being. From the moment he took Delilah and made her his..I was gone. 

I’ve waited three lifetimes for you, and now that I’ve got you, I’m keepin’ you.”

So yea, Abel stole this show for me. I loved his fierce protectiveness and loyalty.
His wolf traits just shined right through. 
 He adored Delilah and he never stopped showing her this. 
There were so many side stories going on that I can't even begin to go into how fabulous it was. 

Only one small part in this whole book wasn't my cup of tea. Totally taste issue.

 Aside from that one part there was nothing but beauty. 


The extra romance with Yuri ..wow. I loved him. But most of all the romance between Abel and Lila was over the top perfection. 


This author has a way of pulling out my emotions till I am shaking with them. I laugh, I cry and I feel so strongly each and every time. 
Kristen you amaze me and I can't wait for more. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...