Sunday, February 15, 2015

Obligation (Underground Kings #2) by Aurora Rose Reynolds @auroraroseR

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/21063639-obligation



Every time I start a book by this author I want to hide away so that I won’t have any interruptions. I want quiet and comfort because I know I’m going to be swept away and not want to leave my little bubble until my couple gets their HEA. While this installment was a tad different it still checked all the boxes of what I need and what I want from my romance. Kai was the perfect balance of sweet to bossy and possessive to protective. I adored this big guy so much. For such a dominant bossy guy he was so romantic ..major swooning moments occurred. 

 Myla was his light in a world of brutality and darkness. He knew she was his before his heart accepted it and even when it would have been safer to walk away ..in the end he knew that there wasn’t any way he’d be able to. There were some moments of confusion for me as I wish I’d have seen more into what happened to them before the book started but maybe Aurora will gift us with a little novella later. To me I never can have enough of this authors work. It always keeps me smiling and happy no matter what.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...