Sunday, February 15, 2015

Thrown to the Wolves (Black River Pack #3) by Rochelle Paige @RochellePaige1




Thrown to the wolves was my favorite installment in this series so far. Hunter was so scrumptious. Like lemonade in the summer he quenched my perfect alpha thirst. I am one that adores fated to be mated or insta-love story lines. I crave loyal and true heroes and really go crazy over bossy but sweet dirty talkers. Hunter fit this check list all the way. 

This was  just the perfect escape and I never want to leave the romantic world that this talented author created. From excitement that raised goosebumps from the suspense and rising temperatures due to the erotic love scenes. I was over the moon satisfied. 


 Rochelle Paige has found herself on my short list of favorite authors and I eagerly await the next sizzling story she graces us with. Heroes who are the epitome of alpha and heroines who just feel real. Mystery and passion and beautiful love stories. These characteristics are what you'll find in a Rochelle Paige novel. Careful though once one story ends you just can't wait for the next. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...