Sunday, February 15, 2015

Unavoidable Chance (Running Into Love #5) by Annalisa @AnnalisaNicole4




Another sweet and heart warming story from an author that never lets me down. From characters that have kept my interest through every installment to future mysteries that I can't wait for more. Analisa is just one author that I know I'll find the best that romance can provide. . passion. . healing and lessons of finding the important moments in life. . or the power of embracing the chances we are given. second chances or even last chances..these are amazing reminders ..not to waste them. Jax was such a beautiful soul.. his strength amazed me and his attitude inspired me. Never once did he waver .. once he loved. . it was forever.

Such a vibrant personality, Jax literally stole my heart right along with Ava's.

 Ava was a funny and quirky .. OCD on steroids crazy chic. But what she needed was all that Jax could give. These were two people meant to be.. at the right time in the right way. I loved every moment. Now bring on Savvy's story.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...