Sunday, March 15, 2015

Fighting To Ride (Bantorus MC #5) by Debra Kayn @DebraKayn






I was totally and completely blown away by Kurt's story. By far this was my absolute favorite read of Debra Kayn to date.  I confess I didn't read ahead to any of the upcoming blurbs to see what characters they would be about because I love being surprised. Wow..totally shocked. 

Time has passed and this troubled boy has grown into a rough and tough sexy bossy and amazing man. From the moment he spoke and made his presence known I felt something different. Something has profoundly changed in this new chapter of Debra Kayn's electrifying characters. While she creatively mastered the best way to age these people that she created..she didn't leave me feeling like I had missed out on anything. Yes two decades have passed since Torque's book and I still feel like I was right there along side of them through it all. Kurt is making a new chapter for the Bantorus MC in the bitterroot mountains of Federal, Idaho. An unexpected person has messed up his plans and uprooted his life though in the most sizzling way. Risa is like no heroine I've ever read about. To erase her past and make herself known as the opposite of what everybody things she does the things that most people would think she's crazy for. But in her own way she was rebuilding herself and her reputation in the only way she felt was right. From the moment Kurt laid eyes on her ..in all her naked glory he felt a massive amount of possessiveness. 

No woman should ever give away secrets that a man hadn't earned.
I for a moment thought oh no how in the world could this relationship ever work with a alpha male like this who'd never let another man even think about looking or touching what's his..and... a stripper?? Someone who lets man after man look at her all they want? But somehow Debra made it work..for one thing, Risa wasn't your average stripper. She did one show per month and it was more of a peep show than anything else..no touching ever. And after that first time...Kurt made it known he didn't want her ever taking her clothes off again. But things have to play out in a certain way...and there were some pretty suspenseful times in this story.

 I loved how much Kurt opened up and let Risa in and also at the same time healed her and made her feel like for once she was good enough to be loved unconditionally. When he called her Angel , I melted and he was her man and she made him feel just as loved. 

He used his fists in the only way he could to let off steam and Risa had to learn to be there..when the dust settled and to accept everything that came along with loving this hard core man.

Somehow, a tough biker who used his fists to achieve everything he'd ever
 wanted was on the verge of stealing her heart. It was unbelievable, and a little bit scary.

 I adored every second and really can't convey in this  review how amazing a writer Debra Kayn is. She takes a story and she builds it up ..to a living breathing thing where you feel like you are in it and apart of it ..feeling and experiencing so many things right along with these amazing people she has created. I am in awe and I am again confessing with no shame that I am addicted. #DebraKaynADDICT




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...