Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Rock Hard (Rock Kiss #2) by Nalini Singh @NaliniSingh






 
OK so my heart is beating out if my chest. I have swooning romantic tears in my eyes and a lump in my throat. Nalini Singh is totally one amazing perfect hero creator. I've read 2 PNR books of hers and now all 3 books in this series and every single solitary time she's given me amazingly intense. . beautiful sexy dominant heroes who are totally devoted to their women. Gabriel Bishop. . wow like fine wine he settles warm in my tummy. Like a warm blanket in the dead cold of winter this hero not only melted my heart. ... he caused it to simmer then boil. Sweet bossy romantic sexy.. erotic. . passionate protective loyal and just plain wonderful. If you haven't gotten my point.. hes completely perfect alpha approved. 
 
 This story had healing and was so emotional. For every scar on Charlotte's heart.. Gabriele had the healing balm of a devoted and true touch and everything about this amazing hero captured not only my attention but kept me flipping pages like crazy. This book right here is the perfect example of why I ever started reading romance. A hero who adores. .protects..seduces...romances..and cherishes the heroine from day freaking ONE. I'm so addicted to this read that I did not sleep. Gabriel Bishop has risen to the very top of the perfect hero list. OMG! !!!"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...