Monday, April 13, 2015

Forbidden Nights (Seductive Nights, #5) by Lauren Blakely @LaurenBlakely3

 
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/23562458-forbidden-nights
Pre-Review



This is so exciting!! I had this huge feeling when Casey and Nate were giving each other some steamy looks!! Nate checking out her legs..and her giving him those smiles!! I wanted this and YES!!!
Can't wait for NATE!!


After Reading


Wow just wow is all I can say. Everything I thought I knew about Casey and Nate was totally or at least halfway wrong..Lauren took me for the most passionate friends to not only lovers but best lovers ever story. Nate was perfect .. oh gosh I loved how much he adored Casey. She was the luckiest character of Lauren's to date. This guy spent days worshiping her.. nights making all her erotic dreams and fantasies and more coming true. Then when things look like they will make that stupid mistake in books like some do.. Lauren proved why she's my go to author for loyal perfect alpha males.. the characters step up and stay true. Loved every moment lady. You'll be getting another crazy hug from me when I see you again. Thanks for keeping the R in Romance xxoo






 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...