Monday, April 13, 2015

Property Of by C.P. Smith - @CPSmith63






Diving into a read by C. P Smith is like diving into the ocean.. its thrilling and sometimes leaves you breathless while making you want to do it again and again. From her amazing and loyal , bossy and possessive heroes to her feisty and quirky heroines, you'll always find something special hiding in the pages. Sizzling passion was guaranteed but more than that Property Of was full of such vivid characters that I was in awe and even found myself smiling the entire time. Then when the bad guy was almost uncovered and the couple about to get their HEA she finds time to throw in some lessons of 
life is short and don't waste it.. let those you love know how important they are. I loved Dallas and adored Nicola. He had that "I know what I want vibe " and I am addicted to that type of hero. I've learned that 
C. P. Smith doesn't know how to write them any other way and that is why she is a favorite of mine. 
 
This was a love story that at times reminded me of those paperbacks I read years ago but at the same time added that modern day humor. Again C.P. has outdone herself. And the countdown begins again till I can dive in the ocean .. losing myself in her romantic, passionate and thrilling world again. 
One last thing.. I love that this author loves God and isn't afraid but PROUD to weave some beautiful FAITH into her stories. Just can't get enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...