Monday, June 22, 2015

The Song of David by Amy Harmon @aharmon_author





At the risk of repeating myself, I have been utterly blown away with the most profound emotions. First of all I was so happy and felt like I had arrived at a close friends home for an extended visit when this beautiful story began with Moses point of view.
 For Moses is one of my top favorite characters of all time and that's saying a lot since I'm a hoarder of book boyfriends. So Moses began the story but  Amy threw some twists in and kept surprising me left and right with each chapter and  page.
 
 From learning how big a heart the sexy playboy Tag had in his muscle bound body. His sweet and romantic nature just stole my heart.  
 
Then the extreme intelligence and bravery that sweet Henry carried on his special shoulders. 
 
 Millie was by far the most interesting and loving heroine I've ever read. I felt like I was falling in love right along with them. The butterflies, the anxiousness and the sheer breathlessness was leaping from the pages. 
 
 
One amazing love story you can not read without being extremely affected. It was like being a part of a romance that was just meant to be. 
 
Every laugh and every cry was meant to be shared by David and Amelie while a song from their love was being written and played quietly as a sweet soundtrack in the background as Amy carried us through this epic story of bravery and love. 

So many moments of beauty and grace. Every character was special and no detail was insignificant. For Amy has a way of breathing life with her imagination. There were ups, downs and moments I wanted to raise my fist and scream. There is no doubt that this author has the magical ability of keeping her readers captivated and seduced. More than anything I felt like I was right there part of the team, rooting, hoping and believing in every single one of them. 
 
Phenomenal!! Must Read!! Epic Story!! 
Go click now!!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...