Saturday, August 22, 2015

I See...Love (A Different Road, #1) by Annalisa Nicole @AnnalisaNicole4







Annalisa Nicole is like this little fairy who sprinkles me with romanctic perfection when I read her stories. This time I went in blind with trust..

I DID NOT READ THE SYNOPSIS!!

So there was laughter. 
Mystery.
Anger
Sadness.
Fear and at times hopelessness.
But as in the true Annalisa Nicole magic fairy dust way she slowly brought me to a satisfying conclusion with love and peace in my heart.
River was arrogant, selfish and sometimes rude. That was his first layer.
Like water before it boils..River slowly showed the ripples in his angry facade. Jos was the fire that started him simmering..heating up all the memories and torments..making him face everything. To feel everything and to SEE everything.
This read had me mesmerized and consumed. I read it in one sitting and even when I hurt so bad and wanted to throw my previous against the wall.. I couldn't stop..I had to see.. I just had to see.
I did.
I saw hope, peace, forgiveness.
I truly did see Love.


TRIPLES with EMMA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...