Saturday, August 22, 2015

Last Day of My Life (Freebirds #4) by Lani Lynn Vale @LaniLynnVale








From the very moment Jack held Winter's hand moments after meeting her, I was in love with this book. Lani has the extraordinary ability to create love stories I can believe in. Characters that are loyal from the first meeting to the HEA. She proves in every single book that unnecessary drama and angst between the lead couples isn't needed to pad a story. There won't be cheating or whoring heroes and that is something I absolutely love her for. Jack was the most steadfast hero I have read in so long. To stay celibate and honor his vows even after death .. Proves how this author honors the vows of love. I adore her secondary characters as much as the leads and there is always dialogue that has me laughing out loud to moments of such deep emotion that the tears flowed freely. I will say this couple had the most tragic road of any I've read of Lani and I can't imagine how it must have felt to be in her mind and heart as this book was written. Sadness , healing and then beauty and joy were captured perfectly along side an epic couples love story that I didn't want to end. I'm so absolutely head over heels in book love with all this author writes. Diving into the next one soon. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...