Thursday, January 21, 2016

Bear the Burden: (McMahon Clan # 3 & Fated Mates Book 6) by Rochelle Paige @RochellePaige1

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/28529251-bear-the-burden


Rochelle is my go to girl for satisfying sexy stories. Heroes and heroines who don't fight their feelings from very little to none at all. 
 
These too embraced their mating with full and open hearts. They let fate and love smother any and all prejudice. 
 
 
 
 
Camden was not only sexy and protective, he was kind and loyal. I loved that Selene was picked for him. 
 
 
 
 She's so sassy yet so loving. I adored this passionate and exciting story not only for the sweetest union but for all the familial ties and friendships that were joined.
 
 I am eagerly begging and pleading 
 
for Damian's story. This powerful and mysterious dragon shifter has me completely mesmerized. I want him NOW. 

 
I want one couple to hold out sexually for they know their mate is out there and no one else will do. Please let Damian be that one. After all with magic they could be mysteriously meeting in their dreams for years before finding each other. . Ok back on track. 
 
Rochelle seems to send my mind off into her sexy, suspenseful magical world sometimes. I just find myself yearning for more...every single story.
 
I am so excited to get Carrick's story too. After all I always believed that his ex was actually not his mate but maybe an evil twin. .. Who knows. Can't wait for more Rochelle..
 Keep the goodness coming lady.



XXX
http://amzn.to/1OJULvj

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...