Sunday, January 31, 2016

PS... You’re Mine by Alexa Riley @_alexariley







If you have a heart and believe in love you're nearly guaranteed to LOVE this story. I honestly think it's my favorite Alexa Riley ever. Well that's hard to claim when I love them all. I had a goofy smile on my face the entire time I read this sweet sexy sentimental story. 


 I love pen pal romances. Absolutely so romantic. 


I loved that from the first letter Mark knew Katie belonged with him. 

I laughed out loud at the super possessive thoughts he even had about her "cookies"
You don't want to mess with Mark's cookies. I promise you
I laughed and teared up too. Just sweetness overload with a side of oh hell yea sexiness. That about defines anything by this amazing author duo. 

(Which I live under a rock to find out today actually 10 minutes ago that I've been chatting with one half of this author for over a year on goodreads.all about safe books. ..haha wow didn't even see that coming. Way to go Melissa..) 
Alexa Riley..you keep writing those possessive don't touch what's mine men and I'll keep one clicking that is for sure.





http://amzn.to/1Q5ifLs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...