Monday, February 29, 2016

Baby You're Mine (Yeah, Baby #1) by Fiona Davenport @AuthorFionaD







Wyatt and Bailey were adorable yet feisty , sweet yet sassy and one total sexy ball of YES! I want more! I adored this couple from the first page to the last. This author hit every one of my check boxes. She had Wyatt fall at the sound of Bailey's voice and he kept on diving happily into love from that moment on. This amazing hero knew what he wanted and he wasn't going to stop till he made Bailey his in every way. 
 
 
 
 
One "oops moment" 
 
turned into an amazing love and these two either had me swooning
 
 or laughing. 
 
Jack was the perfect bossy older brother but came to his senses when it counted. The epilogue was the perfect addition and now I have another author who writes Safe Perfect Romances and I am totally addicted. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...