Thursday, June 30, 2016

Pursuit (Mafia Ties book 4) by Fiona Davenport @AuthorFionaD

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/30749284-pursuit



Fiona Davenport likes to turn up the heat. She loves to make your heart swoon and your skin tingle. This was another perfect example that this writing duo knows the hottest stories are those that make you fall for the characters while they fall in love with each other. Brandon and Carly had me from the previous installment. I wanted to see him claim her more than anything. 

And claim her did he?? Oh yes!
 
I flipped through these pages, devouring this sexy story lightening fast then I went back and read all my favorite parts again. Even with the non relationship cliffhangers I find myself first satisfied and excited..and only a little sad only because I want the next RIGHT NOW.
You will enjoy every sexy page.. 




https://www.amazon.com/Pursuit-Brandon-Carly-Mafia-Ties-ebook/dp/B01HLOG0QK/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&qid=1467047040&sr=8-3&keywords=pursuit+fiona&linkCode=sl1&tag=ellechristens-20&linkId=e48cab6a9c758561ae15f972d9fc2791#navbar 
#AlphaAlert #SafeRead #KindleUnlimited #SizzlingPages

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...