Tuesday, June 21, 2016

The Final Chase (Final Love #2) by Jessica Florence @Florence_Jess @ReadLoveLust @BTSPromosPR

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/30123333-the-final-chase



I adore romantic comedies. But more than that I love a hero who knows what he wants and doesn't waver. This author has captured my heart in a sexy, funny, passionate kick ass way. 

 
 
 
 The heroine Cammy is one tough chic yet she's incredibly feminine and loyal to those she loves. 
 
 
 
Oh boy will you fall hard for Jake Wild. He's a man's man in the best way. The added atmosphere of adorable exotic animals had me smiling and swooning with happiness.
 
 Such sexy yet absolutely hysterical scenes. I flipped through the pages like my kids at a pizza buffet count their slices. 

Ms. Florence you are rocketing up the list of my favorite feel good authors. Can't wait for more. 
 
 
#SafeRead #PerfectHero 
#RomanticComedy #Funny #Hot
Buy @ Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...