Wednesday, October 19, 2016

The Sexy One by Lauren Blakely @LaurenBlakely3


https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/30974882-the-sexy-one






At the risk of repeating myself I have to say again oh my gosh does this lady know how to write romance. Every single time she brings us a couple who isn't perfect but brought together they are perfect for each other. Simon was intriguing to me in Nick and Harper's story. Just the idea of this sexy devoted single father had me wanting his story. Then who would have thought it would be a nanny who stole his heart. Wow Abbie just fit into this little family in the perfect way. I adored how these three bantered and how we saw the relationship together and separately between them all. I can't say enough how refreshing it is to find a story without all the drama like insecurity and anti commitment. Simon and Abbie were all in from the start. I laughed with hilarity and sighed with pleasure throughout this perfect read. Lauren still gives me that safe sexy and sentimental romance I crave.. 

 #oneclicknow
#PerfectHero
#Sexy

 

http://amzn.to/2bROaon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...