Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Blush for Me (Fusion #3) by Kristen Proby @Handbagjunkie @InkSlingerPR

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/30653792-blush-for-me





I started this book with an hour or so to kill and before I knew it I was so hooked I couldn't put it down. It's rare these days to read about sexually confident women. It seems if a hero is sexually experienced he's paired up with shy, virginal -never had good sex- heroines. Not this book, not this heroine. I adored the whole concept of Kat's sextation. In theory it sounds so sensually decadent. To lose oneself to the pleasure of another..With zero repercussions, zero expectations..And go right back to your life. But in the matters of the heart well it just doesn't always work out this way. Mac was dead set against having a relationship but Kat shined her vibrant personality into his grey world and once the lights came on he couldn't walk away.
 
This story was beyond fantastic it had a dose of every element I adore in my romance. This sexy, protective , strong and deeply loyal hero stole my heart the moment he pulled Kat on his lap. 
 


Then take into consideration that we see all our favorite characters and see through their eyes how their friend Kat changes with the love of a good man. Including deeply emotional and heartwarming family ties, with all the problems of real life that this entails, made this a  perfect love story and really beautiful life story. I simply didn't want it to end.
 
Now my guess is Mia and Trevor are gonna have some heat in the kitchen. (I have my reasons)
I really can't wait for more from this #autoread author.

100% #SafeRead




 
https://www.amazon.com/Blush-Me-Fusion-Kristen-Proby-ebook/dp/B01HM24IAG/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1473257381&sr=1-1&keywords=blush+for+me+by+kristen+proby#nav-subnav

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...