Tuesday, March 28, 2017

His Alone (For Her #2) by Alexa Riley @_AlexaRiley

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/32195234-his-alone





Ryan and Paige were a couple whose story I anticipated it seems like forever. When two characters nearly steal the spotlight from another couples story you know they are special. The obsessed hero is Alexa Riley's trademark. Ryan or Captain has truly won the award of perfect stalker hero. It's not a bad thing when you are given a hero who would do anything for the love of the women he can't live without. This guy mesmerized me every time he touches or talked to Paige. His love was fierce and all consuming. 
 

I’m a selfish beast, because I know exactly what I’m doing. I will dominate every inch of her if it means she can’t ever walk away from me.



I simply loved him so much. 

 
I anxiously await more from this dynamic writing team. They simply get what this romantic reader wants and they deliver every time.


https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01M0HQ7RK/ref=as_li_qf_sp_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=thesubboo-20&camp=1789&creative=9325&linkCode=as2&creativeASIN=B01M0HQ7RK&linkId=bb481d06fd297810f9a1461a5c650e65

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...